Saturday 24 September 2011

Were they really that cute....

I have been going through old video of the boys and converting it to go on Tracy's iPad. We rarely watch old videos but I am pleased I spent the time over the years editing it into watchable footage. I was watching one today and thought I would stick a bit of footage up. I can't believe how angelic they looked. I couldn't watch these videos after being diagnosed and it is still difficult now but they are a reminder of what I did, which can't be taken away.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Gosh ! you had your hands full back then ! The boys are a credit to you both and you must be very proud of them and of how they have turned out.In years to come they will love watching this footage of themselves with you .x

Judy Royal Glenn said...

Looks like ya'll enjoyed a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
Wendy x

Emma cross said...

They are all gorgeous, matching jumpers and all. When
A lovely record for you guys, all
My video footage is upside down, with the lens cap on, and often with an
Inappropriate stream of chat,

Emma xx

Becky said...

Adorable! xx